Free Microsoft eBooks
It’s often the small little changes that can have a significant impact on improving productivity. Finding reliable resources for learning how to maximize your use of various software tools can be a challenge.
Fortunately, Microsoft has made available over 130 different technical ebooks for free download. These ebooks cover a wide range of topics including Windows 8, Office 2013 and Office 365, to some very technical books on SQL Server, SharePoint setup, and how to program in various Microsoft products.
While many of these books will not be of interest to most of you, there are some real gems that could help just about anybody learn how to better use various Microsoft products. From learning and using keyboard shortcuts to understanding how to maximize the software tools that you use every day, these ebooks are a great resource for you and your staff.
A few of my favorites include:
- Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts PDF – I have always liked learning keyboard shortcuts.
- Getting to Know Office 365 PDF – This might be helpful to review if you’re considering moving to that platform.
- Quick Start to Office 365 for Small to Medium Businesses ZIP – Make sure to check with your agency management system vendor before you consider moving to this platform.
- Office 2010 User Resources ZIP
- A series of Quick Start Guides for the Microsoft Office 2013 products:
- Excel 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Word 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Outlook 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- OneNote 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Access 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Visio 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- PowerPoint 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Project 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Publisher 2013 Quick Start Guide PDF
- Security and Privacy for Microsoft Office 2010 Users – This will be good for your staff to review. PDF | EPUB | MOBI
- “Own Your Space – Keep Yourself and Your Stuff Safe Online” PDF – This is a digital book designed especially for teenagers to help them understand how to protect themselves online. This would be a great ebook to tell your clients about.
Each of these ebooks are available in various formats including PDF, EPUB and MOBI for digital readers and XPS.
Here is the link to the full list of books available: http://bit.ly/freemicrosoftebooks
Be sure to scroll through the entire list to discover the various books that are available that might be helpful to you and your staff. Let me know if you find anything useful to your agency.